14K Yellow Gold Ammolite 20.17cts and Diamond 0.40ct (SI1-VS, G-H ) Necklace
14K Yellow Gold Ammolite 20.17cts and Diamond 0.40ct (SI1-VS, G-H ) Ne
This handcrafted one of a kind 14K Yellow Gold features a 20.17ct Ammolite pendant in an array of vibrant colors. Beautifully embellished with 0.40cts (30pcs) of round brilliant cut diamonds and set with a high polish finish adding the perfect amount of luster.
- Metal: Gold
- Stone: Ammolite
- Stone Shape: Free form
- Necklace Style: Fine Statement
- Gold Karat: 14K
- Chain Length: 16 inch
- Jewelry Setting: Bezel
- Metal Color: Yellow
- Model Number: 2-051016AM
- Chain Style: 16inch link chain
- Dimensions: 15.0mm W x 55.0mm H x 4.0mm D
- Gemstone: Ammolite (Alberta, Canada)
- Material: 14K Yellow Gold, Ammolite and Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds.
- Diamonds quality and color: SI1-VS, G-H
- Color: Orange, Blue and Green.
- Country of Origin: Made in the United States
Ammolite is formed from the fossilized shells of ancient sea creatures called ammonites. Seventy million years of tectonic pressure, heat, and mineralization resulted in the formation of an iridescent ammolite layer in the fossil. The quality of ammolite is based on a combination of brilliance and diversity of color in the stone. The highest quality ammolite is very brilliant with every spectral color present.