14K Yellow Gold 17.00ct Ammolite and Diamond 0.20ct (SI1-VS, G-H ) Necklace
14K Yellow Gold 17.00ct Ammolite and Diamond 0.20ct (SI1-VS, G-H ) Nec
Truly unique one of a kind design and handcrafted in 14K YG this necklace features a 17.00ct Ammolite pendant in vibrant blue and green hues. Adorned by (31) 0.20cts of round brilliant cut diamonds and is set with a high polish finish. Made in the USA.
- Metal: Gold
- Stone: Ammolite
- Stone Shape: Free form
- Necklace Style: Fine Statement
- Gold Karat: 14K
- Chain Length: 16 inch
- Jewelry Setting: Bezel
- Metal Color: Yellow
- Style Number: 2-052016AM
- Chain Style: 16inch link chain
- Dimensions: 37.0mm W x 33.0mm H x 3.7mm D
- Gemstone: Ammolite (Alberta, Canada)
- Material: 14K Yellow Gold, Ammolite and Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds
- Color: Blue and Green.
- Diamonds quality and color: SI1-VS, G-H
- Country of Origin: Made in the United States
Ammolite is formed from the fossilized shells of ancient sea creatures called ammonites. Seventy million years of tectonic pressure, heat, and mineralization resulted in the formation of an iridescent ammolite layer in the fossil. The quality of ammolite is based on a combination of brilliance and diversity of color in the stone. The highest quality ammolite is very brilliant with every spectral color present.